We’re Your Local Lock Installation Specialists
Proper lock installation is crucial to ensuring your home or business is fully secure. At Anderson Lock and Safe, we are experts in professional lock installation for all types of residential and commercial properties throughout Phoenix and surrounding areas. We handle lock installation for homes and commercial offices, retail stores, schools, warehouses, and more. Our technicians are experienced in working on all types of properties, large and small.
We Can Install All Types of Locks
No matter what type of lock you need installed, the locksmith technicians at Anderson Lock and Safe have the skills and experience to get the job done right:
- Smart locks – keypad, touchscreen, WiFi, and more
- Deadbolts – single, double, high security
- Door knob locks – exterior and interior models
- Lever handle locks – easy to use and recommended for accessibility
- High-security locks – great for commercial and residential properties
- Padlocks – for gates, units, lockers, and more
- Commercial grade lock – heavy-duty, durable models for high-traffic doors in commercial properties
- Mortise locks – these locks are more durable than cylinder locks and some models have an integrated deadbolt
We Have High Standards for Our Work and the Hardware We Use
All of our locksmith technicians are highly trained, have years of experience, and are meticulous about proper installation methods for every lock we install. We take care to position, align, adjust, reinforce, and test all locks so that they function flawlessly and remain securely attached. This attention to detail is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of your lock hardware.
Our experienced locksmiths install locks from all the leading brands, including Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Emtek, Medeco, and many more. When you call us for lock installation or replacement we will talk with you about your specific needs and budget so we can choose the best possible type and brand of lock hardware.
We Take Care of Everything
When you call Anderson Lock & Safe for lock installation service our locksmiths provide comprehensive services to make sure your lock works perfectly and you are 100% satisfied:
- Removal of old locks – If you call us for a lock replacement we’ll remove the old hardware so you don’t have to.
- Door preparation – When necessary we drill a new hole, enlarge an existing one, chisel out a pocket for a mortise lock installation, and more.
- Installation of new locks – We install the new lock hardware for your home, office, or other commercial property.
- Quality assurance – We test your new lock hardware to make sure it’s working correctly and that you’re 100% satisfied with our service and your new lock hardware.
- Key copies – most new locks come with 2 sets of keys, but if you need more we’ll make as many extra copies as you want.
- Customer training – When we install a new smart lock or another type of lock the customer isn’t familiar with we walk them through all aspects of its operation, including how to set access codes.
We Offer a Full Range of Lock Services
Whether you need us to replace a single lock in your home, or you have a large-scale commercial project that requires outfitting an entire office complex with hundreds of locks, Anderson has the scale and experience to handle any size job. We provide:
- Residential lock installation
- Lock rekeying
- Commercial lock installation for optimal business security
- Lock replacements
- Upgrades to high-security locks
- New construction lock installation
- Emergency lock repair or replacement
- Smart lock installation
- Keypad lock installation
- Emergency lockout service
Free Service Quotes and Expert Recommendations
Anderson provides quotes for any lock installation project, large or small. Contact us today to get started! Our experts are here and ready to review your residential or commercial needs and provide precise pricing. Investing in proper professional lock installation pays dividends in security.
With over 50 years of locksmith experience, no company knows Phoenix lock installation better than Anderson. Trust our experts to handle your project right, whether small or large. We take pride in providing full-service, quality work. Our team is also ready if you have any questions about our installation capabilities or process. Don’t leave your property security to chance – call Anderson Lock and Safe today!