Phoenix Commercial Locksmith Services
Anderson Lock and Safe is one of the oldest, most trusted commercial locksmiths in Phoenix. Businesses trust our professional locksmiths when they need reliable lock and key services for their retail, professional, office, and other commercial property. We only use the best quality parts and equipment to ensure the safety of your building’s occupants and contents. We’re so confident in our onboarding process that we offer a 100% guarantee on all products and labor. If you are a veteran, you can save money through exclusive discounts. Additionally, we offer 24-hour emergency locksmith services because we know that keys don’t break off in locks or get lost at convenient times.
Do You Need Commercial Locksmith Services in Phoenix?
Whether you need lock installation or lock replacement services, you can trust the business locksmiths at Anderson Lock and Safe to show up promptly and provide efficient service. We understand that you have better things to do than sit around waiting for our technicians to show up.
From commercial door hardware to commercial grade locks, our locksmiths can suggest the right systems to soup up your security. Here are some of the ways we’ll help you find locks, keys, and hardware that look great and thwart thieves looking to break into your property.
- Automatic door repair/installation: Automatic doors make it easy for customers to enter and exit your business. However, you want to make sure that you have a secure locking system in place. Our team can help you choose the make and model that will look and perform best on your property.
- Break-in repair broken locks: Following a break-in, you may want to increase your security by taking advantage of business lock change services. However, we can also repair your broken locks to help you maintain your security budget without compromising safety.
- Commercial security system: We provide more than just commercial lock replacement services. From CCTV to deadbolt locks to continuous hinges, we’ll build a security system using traditional and high-tech equipment.
- Door hardware services: Decorative door hardware, commercial grade locks, and commercial door hardware provide attractive features that help your employees and customers feel confident of their safety.
- Exit device installation: In addition to high-security locks and door closer installation, we can install exit devices that make it easy for authorized personnel to exit quickly in an emergency. You can also count on us for exit device and door closer repairs.
- IC core rekey and installation: Call us to install commercial-grade locks such as interchangeable core (IC core) locks. These systems have cylinders that can be replaced in seconds using a control key.
- Key system services: We install keyless entry systems, including keypad locks and hardware for convenient access to your business.
- Master Key Systems: A master key system contains a number of locks that you can open with one master key. We recommend systems with just a few master keys to enhance security on your property.
- Door replacement – interior/exterior: We provide door installation and repair services for damaged indoor and outdoor entryways.
Other Lock and Key Services
If you can get into the building but not into your office, we offer office unlock services so that you can discreetly regain access. You can also call us for the following professional locksmith services:
- Keypad lock repair and installation
- Maintenance of key systems
- Lock repair for all commercial locks
- Lock rekeying services for interior and exterior doors
Smart Key Installation and Programming
We are a trusted locksmith offering high-security as well as low-tech solutions. Our team is familiar with legacy and new locking mechanisms and can help you with the following security solutions:
- Access control systems
- Panic exit device
- Smart lock installation/programming
- Building automation
- Rekey locks (electronic, mechanical, automated)
- Professional locksmiths familiar with security locks
High-Quality Equipment from Trusted Brands
Just because we’re an affordable locksmith doesn’t mean that we use mediocre hardware. Here are some of the brands we use for commercial lock repair and replacement services:
- High-security commercial locksmith services using key brands such as Medeco X4 and M4 Keyways.
- Door hardware from trusted vendors such as Assa Abloy, Schlage, LCN, Locknetics, Stanley, Dexter, Falcon, Ives, and Von Duprin.
- Lock Installation for security locks by known manufacturers like Adams Rite, AlarmLock, Medeco, Schlage, MarksUSA, and Yale.
We sell, install, repair, and replace keys of all types. Additionally, we can also recommend decorative door hardware to give your building extra curb appeal.
Make Sure Your Doors are Compliant
If your business has doors that are opened and closed regularly, you should consider installing door closers on your entry and exit doors. Door closers make it easier for people coming and going to access your property. These devices are also mandatory in order to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act building codes.
What Are Door Closers?
A door closer is a device that uses hydraulic pressure to make doors able to open and close gradually with less force. They also solve the problem of doors slamming by allowing the door to gently close itself at a safe speed. We also offer concealed door closers and automatic door closers. These devices open doors automatically and are energy efficient.
Benefits Of Using Door Closers
- Ease of entry and exit for customers
- Moves the automatic position of the door to closed, which minimizes the loss of cooled air in the Arizona heat
- Makes your business compliant with ADA and fire code regulations
A door without a closer can be dangerous. Fast-slamming doors can injure bodies, heads, and fingers. Doors that are difficult to open are also dangerous, as some people struggle to open heavy entry and exit doors and can lose their balance. Upgrade your entry and exit doors today with a new door closer from Anderson Lock and Safe
Door Closer Repair and Replacement Parts
If your existing door closer is in need of service or repair, Anderson Lock and Safe can help. Door closers can break or malfunction. Losing tension can lead to the door swinging too quickly, or a broken door closer can lead to the door becoming challenging to open or close, or needing an extra push to fully latch. If your door closer has a damaged arm, becomes weak, is leaking fluid, or generally not working properly, we can repair it or replace the broken parts, leaving you with door closers that are as good as new. Sometimes this can even be covered by a manufacturer warranty and be little to no cost to you.
Keep Your Doors Fire Safe
In need of a panic bar, push bar, or emergency exit bar at your commercial property? Anderson Lock and Safe provides reliable locksmith service in central Arizona.
Are Panic Bars Mandatory?
In order to comply with The Life Safety Code and pass inspection from the fire marshal, Panic bars or push bars are mandatory for commercial properties. If you operate a business that is open to the public, you are probably aware that public buildings will not pass inspection without Panic bars and special exit device hardware. Anderson Lock and Safe installs and maintains panic bars in order to keep your business compliant.
Panic Bar Installation
There are many options to consider when selecting the appropriate panic bar system for your business. Our experienced staff will work with you to help you find appropriate options for both your needs and your budget.
A crash bar (also known as a panic bar, exit device, panic device, or a push bar) is a mechanism for unlatching a door, consisting of a spring-loaded metal bar fixed horizontally to the front of the door (the side of the door that opens outward) and hinged. It is operated by pushing on it, which unlatches and opens the door.
Increased Safety and Security
The installation of Panic Devices to the egress doors of your business is an excellent safety feature. They provide the necessary security from the outside while bypassing lock systems from the inside, allowing for immediate egress in the event of an emergency.
In fact, most doors that are labeled as “Fire Door” are simply doors with a panic bar installed. The only difference may be that these doors are integrated with the fire alarm system. When the door is opened, an alarm is triggered. These doors also automatically open in the event of a fire alarm trigger within the fire safety installation area.
24-Hour Commercial Locksmith Near Me
Our pros handle routine and emergency locksmith services so you can have a more secure building. For quality rekeying and reprogramming of your security system, deal with one of the oldest, most experienced locksmiths in Phoenix. Contact us today to schedule a service call.